A Little Obsession: Instagram Roundup

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday, December 26, 2014

Instagram Roundup

This is the face of a girl who is happy to be on vacation! 

IT'S THE FIRST YEAR OF MY TV NEWS LIFE THAT I GET A WHOLE WEEK OFF OVER CHRISTMAS! Plus, I am off on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day!!! 

Say what?!? = Am I dreaming!? 
In the TV business they say you have to "pay your dues" before you can have REAL VACATIONS and up until now I have worked through parts of every holiday. So to have this much time off is a blessing and a reminder that hard work pays off. 

 TV DUES PAID - Drop the mic. 
HAHA! Can I get an AMEN!?










 Lipstick: NYX Aria mixed with NYX Sweet Pink


First up on this instagram fashion party >>>
I absolutely would die for a blanket scarf. I live for this beauty.
Blanket scarves just add some extra winter sophistication to any outfit. 


Blanket Scarf: Brina Box // Double Breasted Military Jacket/Blazer: The Limited - ON SALE // Red Jacee Lace top: Francesca's // Jeans: 7 For All Mankind -Slim Illusion // Boots:<old> Ciao Bella


Like I was saying about the blanket scarves you can also rock them with really simple styles. Pair it with a White Oxford or a great coat. 

Coat: Guess collection Assymetrical Military Coat // White Oxford: Old Navy // Uggs or cheaper option HERE

I've also really been loving matching pops of scarf color with patterns or a cute christmas sweater. I've practically been living in this Christmas sweater since I got it. AND I found this neon beauty of a scarf at H&M but of course like most great things that stroll onto the racks there... this baby is sadly sold out.

   

Necklace: <SOLD OUT > The Limited // Sweater: Old Navy < SOLD OUT > SIMILAR HERE and I love this deer sweater that just went ON SALE // Scarf: H&M - similar color scarf here but not same style <neon citron> // Purse: Tory Burch // Watch: Michael Kors // Jewelry Storm Bracelet: The Looped Nail Bracelet 



A great statement necklace can change the look of any outfit. It just adds so much pop! This Osiris Bib Necklace  is calling my name every time I get dressed.


Jewelry Storm Necklace -- The Osiris Bib

I recently partnered up with Jewelry Storm to Giveaway some gorgeous earrings so a huge congratulations to the very adorable and super sweet Ashleigh of Glitter Cottage . Visit her super cute sparkly, cozy little corner of the internet. And now it's a little more sparkly thanks to Jewelry Storm.
I love these earrings and I place this bracelet with every arm party I have.




Let's talk about my current BOYS CLUB VARSITY SWEATER OBSESSION. The deep V is EVERYTHING. Most important thing you need to know about this cozy sweater is that it runs HUGE as in BIG! So size down - I usually wear a medium and dropped to a small.



Boys Club Varsity Sweater: Nasty Gal // Necklace: old- similar HERE // Cuff: old > similar here> Ann Taylor

   
           
Orange may be a color for summer but I also LOVE it for fall. This is a dress by Anne Klein and the fit is SO flattering. Good news here - this doll is on SALE!! eek!


Dress: Anne Klein >> also comes in a baby blue color // Necklace: old >> similar here

 Sorry for the blurry photo but I didn't instagram the whole outfit so here it is. = bathroom selfie ;)
               

Alright, so thats the instagram party...
I hope you had a magical time with your families over the holiday!

Thanks to the chaos that is Christmas preparation I have been jam packed with errands and shopping and more shopping! For the first time I did the holiday entertaining at my house and it's been the most fun ever! Yup, thats right the whole family came to Raleigh.



That's my dark slumber party photo of the family just having fun and watching
 "A Christmas Story." = P.S. I know it may shock some of you but none of us
 <including my BF Nate> - had ever seen it. So we finally can say we've seen A Christmas Story! 

Have you seen "A Christmas Story?" What did you do for the holiday?
Merry Christmas!!

XOXO,
Alex


Post a Comment