A Little Obsession: Holiday Red

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Red

My name is Red. Holiday Red. 
When the holidays roll in I am always looking for red and luckily its spilling over and out of stores everywhere. I have a Jingle Ball to go to tonight (it's an event to raise money and toys for kids here in North Carolina so they can all have a very Merry Christmas!!) >>  In 2013, they collected nearly 7,500 toys, and in 2014 their goal is to collect even more for The Salvation Army’s Christmas Cheer program. Hopefully we can bring brighter holidays to Wake County children!  So if you're in Raleigh please come and bring a toy and get all the info HERE.

Of course, I needed the perfect red dress for this!
 Ya know... not to sexy but still HOT >>> luckily I found one!
These little lovers are the ones I have worn on the show lately. 

Dress: Cache, Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Ann Taylor

 
 made this beauty and its definitely holiday party ready. 
Plus it squeezes you in and looks flattering in all the right places. 

Lipstick below is NYX Eden.


My co-host Valonda and I <both in Cache>
Valonda's Leopard Dress available here >>Cache

If you're looking for something a little more toned down>>
 like for work or a dinner this a great little red dress from The Limited.
Dress: The Limited// Belt: The Limited// Necklace: The Limited

Love this necklace so much!

You can also rock this dress to work with a cute blazer.
Blazer: The Limited

And finally - just a cute everyday outfit for a casual day, work, or a simple dinner.
Peplum Skirt: Charlotte Russe and ON SALE :) // 
my other fave here// Black pumps: Michael Kors SOLD OUT but similar here



Happy red dress holiday shopping!
XO,
Alex




Post a Comment