A Little Obsession: All You Need Is Love

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

All You Need Is Love



 




 







ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. TRULY.
The older I get the more I have realized that love is just one of those things that makes everything else better. I could be having the worst day but when I get home to the one I love it all just melts away. The same thing goes for loving yourself. I remember being alone on Valentines Day but I always took myself out for something nice, or just spent time alone which can be amazing too! Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them. That is the best lesson I have learned from Valentines Day. SO, Treat yourself today and everyday! You are a unique, sparkling, spectacular soul. Celebrate you! 

 That's why I love this STARBUCKS LOVE MUG because it just reminds me to have LOVE everyday and it makes me happy. It's sold out online but it is still available in some stores or through REALLY overpriced ebay shops = here and here. My long necklace is H&M sold out//and the short spiked is Forever 21 sold out but other options and all other items similar to what I am wearing are linked in the pics below:

<< More options for my scarf: HERE & HERE >>



I believe in comfortable fashion >> so this is an outfit I have been wearing as often as I can. Cozied up in a long plaid scarf, paired with some fun stripes, and a great double breasted jacket from The Limited. I layer up a lot of my jewelry but when we did this shoot I didn't have a mirror and realized only after that my initial necklace wasn't laying on top of the spiked necklace right LOL. But normally I layer them on top of each other. 

Anyway I hope your having a great week. It's been nothing but rainy here so I also mixed this outfit up with some hunter boots. I highly recommend you get a pair if you don't already have them because they make ALL RAINY DAYS exciting. I literally yell out "Is it raining?!?! OMG. I can wear my Hunter Boots today!" haha. Maybe it's silly but it makes me happy.

Happiness is a big result of LOVE. So, whether your with someone else you love or with the YOU that YOU love - make sure to enjoy the day! AND remember to feel that happiness and joy EVERYDAY - not just on Valentines Day!

What do you love most about Valentine's Day? 
Hate it or Love it?

XO,
Alex

"Love is not just about gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."







Post a Comment