A Little Obsession: Floral Cold Shoulder

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Monday, May 18, 2015

Floral Cold Shoulder








The Floral Cold Shoulder/ Sold OUT
Similar HERE and HERE | earrings | shoes | loren hope bracelet | tassel bracelets | wedges <Tory Burch - SOLD OUT >  similar HERE | watch | bag

I can't stop wearing these wedges. CAN'T STOP. They are my current obsession - and I wish they weren't sold out but THANKFULLY Jessica Simpson made a very similar shoe that's just as fab.

Sorry, I have been so MIA... lots going on. I started PERISCOPING: if you don't know what it is... Download it. I promise you wont regret it.
It is streaming live to the world in the coolest way possible.

If you check it out - follow me - @alexbutlertv

Happy Monday beauties - I hope this week treats you fabulously.

Shop this look:

Post a Comment