A Little Obsession: My Memorial Day Weekend

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Memorial Day Weekend






(pictured above: my friends Kristin and Eileen and I at Carolina Beach)

| headband > Francesca's sold out> similar HERE | bow striped top | scarf | gold bracelets | Wood watch | clutch - sold out <similar HERE> | earrings <sold out> similar HERE | sunglasses | jeans |
Wedges <Tory Burch - SOLD OUT >  similar HERE

I spent the weekend on beautiful Carolina Beach. So amazing and so much fun!
It is always such a great feeling to get out of town for a bit. Every year the American holidays come around and I always feel like I don't have enough red, white, and blue to wear but this year I was ready!

I got most of the outfit from Francesca's and I just love the bow on the back of the top. I wish I had time to get more photos but we were in such a rush so I had to get these taken quick.

I hope you had a wonderful 3 day weekend!! Do you have any great red, white, and blue items??
I am still on the hunt for my 4th of July look!

Xo,
Alex

Post a Comment