A Little Obsession: Friday Favorites

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites



<Only $27!!! A DUPE OF THE EXPENSIVE DOLCE VITA CAGED BOOTIES

TGIF - there is no one happier than me that its FRIDAY! After a birthday vacation last weekend I just felt like I never really bounced back. I now know why they say: "you need a vacation from your vacation." 

On my off time, I have been on the daily hunt for neon yellow, white jeans, and some fab accessories so I thought I would share my latest obsessions with you! The 10th item got a star because its my favorite buy of all! You may have seen it before on my blog, but just in case you are a new reader -- this bathing suit is AWESOME, INEXPENSIVE & I get sooooo many compliments on it.

Happy Fri-Yay! Finally!
xo,
Alex




Post a Comment