A Little Obsession: Off The Shoulder Red Sweater & The Best White Denim

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Off The Shoulder Red Sweater & The Best White Denim

 

Cutest red sweater ever! <The good news is it comes in 7 other colors too -- still available in all size & comes in plus sizes too!>  I also posted this sweater when it first came out in Grey HERE.
Can be worn 3 ways: shoulders up, one shoulder and completely off the shoulder. I love the versatility plus its mega cozy and you can get it tonight for 25% off-- USE CODE: 8743 !! If Valentine's day ends up being cold at least we know we have a warm and cozy red option! 








Now lets talk pants! Flattering white denim is literally SO hard to find. Most white denim is either too tight... shows everything, basically see through -- I mean you knowwww what I meannnnn. This white denim is the best ever - super stretchy - great fit - not see through at all - and honestly I even size down in them! It is a winner in 20 different ways! They don't call it Rockstar denim for nothing! I suggest getting them now though because they always seem to sell out or go on back order in the spring/summer! 

I wish I was on a tropical island and showing you fab spring items but I am still cold and in PA hahah! Truly, I am still living in sweaters but also dreaming about spring... so coming up this week I will be posting all my fave spring finds and WOWZAAA spring is really looking mega cute!
Speaking of spring -- in case you missed it-- I posted a ton of dupes for the uber popular Cult Gaia Ark bag you see all the bloggers wearing HERE.

Today was a gloomy day with lots of rain but on the bright side it was 48 degrees so I can't complain!
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!
xo
Alex

Post a Comment