A Little Obsession: 5 Spring Tops From Target You Need Now

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

5 Spring Tops From Target You Need Now


Well let's just start with the fact that winter storm number 2 arrives in PA tonight -- so I am not excited about that! It took me two hours to get out of the supermarket today so I know the end of the world is coming! LOL However, shopping for spring does tend to make me feel better about the fact that I will be quarantined to my home for 24 hours! I prayed for snow this year but I think I am ready for sunny days now. How bout you?!?  

So these days I have been spending a ton of time at Target because the deals are too good and styles are right on trend. Gingham is clearly a 2018 spring/summer staple. If you hate gingham... I'm sorry because it is LITERALLY EVERYWHERE. The off the shoulder trend is one I truly love so having the gingham and off the shoulder combo is my fave. That first top is only $24! I am in a small for reference (I sized down). You can't beat the deals.

I have linked all the tops below (just click the one you want to shop):
P.S. I would order online because there were very limited sizes when I was shopping in store.


Oh-- and if you love Target you should also check out 

Happy Shopping Beauties!
xo,
Alex






Post a Comment