A Little Obsession: Never Enough LBD's

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Friday, January 23, 2015

Never Enough LBD's




Dress: Cache - Similar items below: AND those pink shoes that I die for.
Other LBD's I am loving right now:

I live for the LBD. So much so I had to change my New Year's resolution to say - "I will wear more colors." Because by default when I am in a rush or unsure of what to wear or in a fashion panic... I say "when in doubt- black it out" haha! It worked for me for a long time but now I am defaulting to bright colors too. Either way an LBD is a must have and this one from Cache is lovely. 

There are so many great ways you can wear a Little Black Dress! You can dress it up or down.You can rock it with a jacket or boots or go out to a party with a great pair of colorful pumps.

Do you have a fav little black dress? 
xo,
Alex

Post a Comment