A Little Obsession: Winter Rain Ready

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Winter Rain Ready

    
     
   
   
        

         
      
       

     

    

It has been gloomy, gloomy, gloomy > did I say gloomy? Yup, it's been extra grey out in Raleigh the last two days and it's supposed to be an ICE situation!! So I suppose winter is officially here?! Being a Florida girl I never really had a true winter <minus one year I lived in Texas> so I'm pretty excited for the winter weather. The best part of cloudy, rainy, grey weather are my Hunter Boots!! I live for them, love them, and jump with excitement when it rains because it means:
 THEY'RE COMING OUT! 

Thankfully, I caught the sun this past weekend just before the rain started so I was able to get some pictures in. If you're still looking for a great blanket scarf -- get excited because mine is on SALE! AND of course everyone knows about the famed Herringbone vest <insert scream here> it went on SUPER SALE at JCREW Factory last week and I almost had a little internal panic attack of excitement. Rock it with or without a scarf -- its fab either way! Mixing patterns is VERY new for me but it's something I am growing to love and might be slightly obsessed with it.
--------
What's your favorite thing about winter? Do you have a favorite winter wardrobe item? 
 use code : SHOP NOW

Boots: Hunter // Bag: Michael Kors > ON SALE // Vest: Herringbone - Jcrew Factory <SOLD OUT> Similar here, here, and here. //Jeans: 7 For All Mankind // Striped Turtleneck: Old Navy ON SALE for $6.97!!! // Scarf: Brina Box // Sunglasses : c/o SPY OPTICS

 Michael Kors watch ON SALE @ AMAZON / / Link bracelet : OLD - Similar HERE / / 
Ann Taylor crystal bracelet - SOLD OUT > Similar look w/ pearls HERE  / / 
Rings - Assorted - c/o Francesca's


Post a Comment