A Little Obsession: Liebster Award Nomination

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Liebster Award Nomination

  





 A very special thank you to Nina from Law of Fashion for nominating me for the Liebster Award. If you've never heard of the Liebster Award, it is a great way for bloggers to get to know other bloggers and provide some facts about themselves. 






So how does the Liebster Award work? You get nominated by your peers. You read 10 questions they had to answer by the person who nominated them. You then answer 10 questions provided to you by your nominator followed by 10 questions you put forward to the 10 people or however many you choose to nominate.

 Yup, it pretty much works like a chain letter award nomination! It seems fun! So here it goes:

Questions from my beautiful forever friend <who I've known since college>
 - Nina over at Law Of Fashion Blog.

1. What is one pair of shoes you can't live without?
My sparkly amazing Boston Proper heels 

2. Do you go to the mall or shop online?
I used to go to the mall - now I shop online more than I'd like to admit. I might actually be ADDICTED to shopping online.

3. How do you get inspiration for your outfits?
Fashion magazines like Nylon, Elle, Vogue - Other fab style bloggers. Celeb candid photos of everyday outfits. And sometimes I just find a look I like online and change it up to fit me. So same idea or style but with a sprinkle of Alex.

4. Who takes your pictures for your blog?
My boyfriend Nate <cutest sweetest man on the planet> & Tom (the audio engineer at my TV station)

5. Do you have another job besides blogging and if so, what is it?
I host My Carolina Today on NBC in Raleigh, NC <3

6. If money was no object, where would you have your dream wedding?

7. Do you have a favorite Starbucks (or any other coffee store) drink?
Skinny Vanilla Latte

8. What nail polish color do you use the most?
OPI Roadhouse Blues & OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

9. Where is your favorite place to visit when you travel?
Malibu, California

10. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
Rachel Zoe + Oprah LOL whoever is available first. ;)

11. What was the last book you read and would you recommend it? 
If magazines count as books = Vogue September Issue. ;) haha!

--------------- 

My questions:
1.You're house is burning down and you can only grab three clothing/fashion items - What do you grab?

2. Why do you blog?

3. When did you start blogging?

4. Heels or flats?

5. When you shop online where do you shop the most?

6. Who takes photos for you're blog?

7. Who is you're favorite blogger to follow right now?

8. What's your favorite show on TV right now?

9. If money wasn’t an issue what would your dream career be?

10. How would you describe you're style?

I nominate the following bloggers:







Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person that nominated you in your post
2. Answer all questions they have given you
3. Nominate 10 --or however many you want --other bloggers to nominate for the award
4. Think of 11 of your own questions for your nominees to answer
Oh and P.S. here is a little fun fact about me --
I love drinking water out of wine glasses.

XO
Happy Shopping,
Alex

I look forward to reading your posts, ladies!

Post a Comment