A Little Obsession: Mellow Yellow

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mellow Yellow






Ok. So, first let me preface this with that I accidentally deleted a few of my many shots in this look and in the land of photos <as far as I know> - once you delete you NEVER see them again. So these are the shots that I had available. Hope they still work! I really loved this comfy yellow sweater. It still allows me to be warm for winter with a bright color which I LOVE!
PS> I CANT WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND. It feels like a Friday! 

Top:
H&M - Fine-knit Sweater - Yellow Sweater
 Scarf:
<H&M> SOLD OUT - Similar HERE & HERE
Jeans:
7 For All Mankind Gwenevere Skinny Jeans, Dark Lake View
Slim Illusion Mid Rise Skinny Contour In Classic Dark 
Shoes < Coach> OLD - Similar: HERE
HERE
HERE
HERE
AND HERE

Michael Kors Watch // Rings: Francesca's OLD <similar here>> // Link Bracelet // H&M Bracelets
// Python Clutch OLD Similar here: Deb Haircalf Slim Clutch
& here
& here


Have you ever lost your blog photos?!? <as in deleted them like me!>> Ugh! It's the worst!
 Xo,
Alex

Post a Comment