A Little Obsession: THE Black Flats You HAVE to HAVE & Another LBD

SOCIAL MEDIA

Love List

Sunday, October 12, 2014

THE Black Flats You HAVE to HAVE & Another LBD

So, you know that moment
when you're about to go out...
but it turns out it's going to be something low key <bummer I am already in heels>
and you feel like you want to wear heels & you want to feel dressed up..
<....BUT you might be overdressed.... or maybe its a casual night>
but you still want to feel dressy....

So your like... "um, I guess I'll wear flats..."

THESE are THOSE FLATS.

ALDO Midnight Black and Sparkly like a freaking sparkler and I AM OBSESSED.
P.S. YOUR WELCOME ;)

Get them HERE AT ALDO ON SALE for 25.00 - Yes, I said 25 bucks. I cant even handle it.
THE PIC ON THE ALDO SITE ....DOESN'T DO THEM JUSTICE.
                     
<EXCUSE THE blurred photo we were in a rush.>
You can make any outfit stand out with these cute ballet flats.
- Ballerina.
- Pointy toe.
- Sparkly upper = um, yes! Need I say more...

AND THIS...
This fab Black Dress is available online right now.
....at Cache > HERE
The leather detail is EVERYTHING.


                  
                      

                          
         
                       
Happy online shopping. xo
Alex

Post a Comment